is there a God?

Today I watched a movie called "Legion" with Paul Bettany, the same actor that did "Priest". I like watching this kind of movies because they all talk about a very important argument, God. Does he/it exist? What is he/it? Why do we know him?
We are living difficult days, invaded by crysis, wars, hate. All the good sentiments are gone, we are more willing to destroy than to build something. That's because it always been more difficult to build than to destroy.
The first time God got angry he flood the entire world, in the movie Legion he sends on Earth an army of Angles to kill everybody, a proper extermination. This means that God isn't always good or he doesn't always care about us, poor mortals. I've grown up with the knowledge of the existance of God, I went and still going to church. I believe in God, I think it's out there, I think It is our way to say and do good things. We have It in ourselves, just need to believe. Somethimes I hear: "If God really existed, why doesn't He come on earth and to solve all this injustice?!" God gave us one important thing..the power of choosing! When we are born we have inside the good and the bad. Growing we can decide if we want to do good or bad things. That's why He will never come to judge us here, we will be judged in the after life. Here, now, we can choose, that's why we are, almost, alwys between good and bad. God and Devil.
A lot of people have chosen not to believe, well, I tell you this:" not believing in the Devil it won't save you from it.." But don't worry..if the Devil exists also God must exist!
I hope..

Commenti

  1. It seems like a philosopher's thought: it reminds me also the theory of yin and yang! Thanks PTW (Paul The Wise) for your interventions, day by day more and more enlightening!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Il primo amore..

Amore..